Liberon High Resistance Floor Varnish
Liberon High Resistance Floor Varnish provides exceptional protection for wood floors and a superior resistance to high foot traffic. It is particularly suited to rooms that are in constant use such as hallways, dining rooms, lounges and stairs. High Resistance Varnish offers a durable, high quality finish within 24 hours. Its low odour formula and non-slip finish make it ideal for use in the family home.
15 sq. metres per litre approx.
- Resistant to heel impact and wear and tear
- High resistance : 60% the hardness of glass
- Stain and water resistant
- 2 coats in one day
- Low odour
- Usage : Interior
- Available in matt or satin sheens
Sand the floor if required and remove all previous finishes. Ensure the surface is clean, dry and dust free. If you want to colour the wood you can apply Liberon Spirit Dye to the timber before varnishing. Application
Stir well before use. Apply High Resistance Floor Varnish evenly with a brush or short hair roller. Allow to dry for a minimum of 6 hours before applying further coats, lightly sanding the surface between coats if required. We recommend a minimum of 3 coats are applied. More coats can be applied for a more durable finish or where foot traffic is particularly heavy. Allow the final coat of varnish a minimum of 24 hours drying time before using the floor.
Allow all wood dyes to dry for a minimum of 8 hours before applying High Resistance Varnish.
- The varnish may raise the grain on some hard woods and may darken some types of timber.
- To reduce the darkening of timber when using Liberon High Resistance Floor Varnish we recommend the use of Liberon Pre-varnish for wood floors.
Wipe any spills immediately. For general maintenance wipe over with a damp mop or cloth using a mild detergent if required. If the surface shows signs of wear re-apply a coat of varnish or coat with Liberon Wood Floor Reviver.