Liberon Floor Wax
Liberon Floor Wax nourishes and beautifies new and reclaimed wooden floors.It will give them a traditional soft natural sheen, whilst protecting them against daily wear and tear. It is non-sticky and buffs easily to a sheen. Liberon Floor Wax is also suitable for use on cork floors.
Note: for best results use over Liberon Floor Sealer.
- Beautifies, feeds and protects wooden and cork floors
- Enhances the natural colour of new and old wood
- For best results use over Liberon Floor Sealer
- Provides a traditional, classic veneer
- Buffs easily
- Quick drying
- Endorsed by the Guild of Master Craftsmen
- Usage : Interior
- Coverage : 1 L = 12-15 m²
- Drying Time : Minimum 30 minutes
Sand the floor if required and remove all previous finishes. Ensure the surface is clean, dry and dust free. If you wish to seal your floor use Liberon Floor Sealer. To clean away heavy build-up of old polish and general dirt use Liberon Floor Cleaner.
Shake well before use. Apply Liberon Floor Wax in thin coats using a brush or cloth, rubbing briskly to ensure the wax penetrates into the heart of the wood. Allow at least 30 minutes to dry and then buff with a cotton cloth, Liberon Drill Brush or specialised floor polishing machine. Apply further coats until the desired level of sheen is achieved. Porous surfaces may require more coats.
Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour compatibility and end result.
· Waxed surfaces may become slippery.
· Floor Wax is unsuitable for use where surface water is likely (i.e. bathrooms, kitchens).
· This product may dissolve bitumen-based adhesives.
Regular re-buffing should restore the appearance of your floor. When re-buffing does not restore the shine re-apply a new thin coat of wax as above. High traffic areas will require more frequent applications. Do not clean with water. For stubborn marks remove with Liberon Floor Cleaner and re-apply Liberon Floor Wax.