Liberon Spirit Wood Dye
Liberon Spirit Wood Dyes are ideal for use on hardwood and for furniture restoration and are traditional dyes which penetrate deep into the wood. It can be mixed together to obtain intermediate shades and may also be used to tint alcohol based finishes.
How To Use
- For colouring dense hardwoods such as mahogany and oak
- Ideal for colouring previously finished woods i.e. for antique restoration
- Easy to apply
- All colours are intermixable
- Usage : Interior
- Coverage : 1 litre = 8-16 m²
- Drying Time : Minimum 1 hour
Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result. Different types of wood produce different results. The colour bar may not be a true representation of the actual colour.
· Caution must be taken when using shellac based finishes over Liberon Spirit Wood Dye. Keep brush strokes to a minimum as over brushing may lift out the colour.
Colours marked * are not available in the 5 litre size.