Liberon Wood Floor Reviver
Liberon Wood Floor Reviver is ideal for reviving and conditioning varnished wooden and parquet floors to protect them against everyday wear and tear. It helps to hide scuff marks and scratches while producing a tough, durable and non-slip finish. Wood Floor Reviver puts and attractive satin to gloss finish onto the varnished surface in a simple one-step application.
How To Use
- Protects and extends the life of varnished and pre-varnished floors.
- Enhances the natural colour of new and old wood
- Revives and conditions varnished wood flooring
- Mask minor scratches and marks
- Water based
- Non-slip : tested to NF P90106
- Dries in 30 minutes
- Usage : Interior
- Coverage : 500ml = 25-25 m²
Ensure the floor is clean and dry and dust free.
Shake well before use. Apply a thin coat of diluted Wood Floor Reviver (2 parts Wood Floor Reviver to 1 part water) evenly to the surface using a sponge, mop or floor cloth and allow to dry for a minimum of 30 minutes. On heavy traffic areas or badly worn surfaces apply a second coat once the first coat has dried thoroughly.
Wash and dry the floor. Re-apply Wood Floor Reviver as required when the surface looks tired.