Rustins Jade Oil
Rustins Jade Oil displaces moisture from the surface of metals. It is ideal to "dry" metals after using Antiquing Fluid for Copper and Brass. Jade Oil will also help retard tarnishing after polishing by depositing a thin protective film on the surface of the metal.
- Displaces residual moisture and humidity from metal surfaces
- Helps to reduce tarnishing
- Can be used before waxing, oiling or painting
- Leaves a thin invisible film on the surface
- Use to fix Antiquing Fluid products
- Usage : Interior
- Coverage : 500ml = 8-10 m²
- Drying Time : 24 hours
Dry the surface of the metal with a soft cloth. Application
Wipe a soft cloth/cotton wool soaked in Rustins Jade Oil over the whole surface, or apply with a spray. Allow to dry for 24 hours without handling.Important
Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour compatibility and end result.
Metals to be handled frequently after using Rustins Jade Oil may be treated with Liberon Bison Liquid Wax
or Liberon Finishing Oil
for extra protection.