Fiddes Transparent Polish - 5 litres
Fiddes Transparent Polish is a clear amber coloured French polish made from the finest dewaxed blonde shellac.
Fiddes Transparent Polish has excellent self levelling properties, retaining a slight amber tint once applied.
Transparent Polish is can also be used as a sealer on denser hardwoods, or as a binder when mixed with Fiddes Spirit or Pigments Powders.
Fiddes Shellac Polishes are ideally suited for application on top of Fiddes complete range of Wood Stains, Dyes & Shellac Sealer.
NB. Always finish with a coat of Fiddes Supreme Wax Polish to further protect and enhance the natural beauty of your wood.
- Application: Brush / Rubber.
- Dry Time: 20 – 30 Minutes.
- Coverage: 8 sqm per litre, depending on substrate and method of application.
- Thinners: Finishing Spirit / Methylated Spirits
- Coats: Two coats on hardwood, maximum of three on softwood or more porous timber.
- Recommended for use on: Fine Furniture, Doors, Floors, Cabinet Work and Panelling.