Liberon Ring Remover - 125ml
Liberon Ring Remover will remove most white water marks and heat marks from highly polished surfaces, including French polishes, lacquers, varnishes and modern hard finishes.
- Removes most white water and heat marks
- Suitable for use on varnishes, lacquers and French polishes
- Safe to use on Teak
- Revives and shines most finishes
Shake well before use. Apply using a clean, lint-free cotton cloth and rub vigorously in a circular motion over the mark until it is removed. Buff with a clean, dry cotton cloth then wax or polish as normal.
Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end results.
· Ring Remover may produce a shiny surface when used on matt or satin finishes. If this occurs gently matt back the surface with Liberon Ultra Fine (0000) Steel Wool and re-wax with Liberon Black Bison Paste Wax.
· White marks made by water or heat on waxed surfaces may be removed using Liberon Wax and Polish Remover.
· Dark marks made by water or heat indicate damage to the wood. The finish may need to be completely removed so the bare wood can be treated with Liberon Wood Bleacher.