Liberon Natural Finish Interior Varnish
Liberon Natural Finish Interior Varnish is a hardwearing and long-lasting varnish which is ideal for use on soft or hardwood furniture and most interior woodwork, including skirting boards, doors, work surfaces and panelling.
Keeping the natural feel and look of the timber Natural Finish Interior Varnish uses a non-yellowing and quick drying formula.
- Maintains the natural look and feel of the wood
- Highly resistant to scratches and stains
- Water based, low VOC
- Quick drying
- European eco-label
- Coverage : 1L = 10-12m²
- Drying time : 3 hours depending on conditions
Sand the wood if required and remove all previous finishes. Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from dust. If you want to colour the wood you can apply Liberon Palette Wood Dye to the timber before varnishing.
Alternatively Liberon Palette Wood Dye may be added to the varnish to create unique colour tones. Liberon Palette Wood Dye is available in a range of wood shades.
Shake / stir well before use. Apply a reasonable coat of varnish evenly using a paint brush or short hair roller and allow to dry for a minimum of 2 hours before applying further coats. We recommend a minimum of 3 coats are applied, sanding lightly between coats if required. More coats may be required for items which are in heavy use. Allow the final coat of varnish a minimum of 24 hours drying time before use
Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result.
Cleaning and maintenance
Wipe any spills. If the surface is extremely dirty mild household cleaners may be used to remove any stains. If the surface shows signs of wear re-apply a coat of varnish.
- Allow all wood dyes to dry for a minimum of 8 hours before applying Natural Finish Interior Varnish.
- Care must be taken on the application of the first coat of Natural Finish Interior Varnish when being used over Liberon Palette Wood Dye. Keep brush strokes to a minimum as over brushing may lift out the colour.
- The varnish may raise the grain on some hard woods.
- Do not exceed a 20% dilution of Natural Finish Interior Varnish with Liberon Palette Wood Dye.
- Natural Finish Interior Varnish is not suitable for applying over an oil-based finish.