Jenkins Joint Filler - 5 litres
A nitrocellulose joint filler designed to be mixed with sawdust to provide a filler for joints in flooring.
- For joints no wider than 5mm
- Resulting filler will closely match the floor colour
- Fast drying
The surface must be clean, dry and free from contamination. New and existing floors sanded back to bare wood should be given a final sanding and the dust kept to be added to the filler.
- Mix approximately equal parts of Joint Filler and sawdust.
Jenkins Joint Filler should be mixed with sawdust from the last sanding into a smooth paste. The filler should be applied across the whole surface, making sure joints are fully filled.
- Application should be made using a trowel or spatula.
- Leave to dry for 30 - 60 minutes depending on conditions.
- Deep gaps may require two or more layers of filler.
- Avoid using in high humidity or in temperatures below 15 deg. C